Welcome To My Blog

Sunday 31 July 2011

Trip to New Delhi

In February 2011 my family organised a trip New Delhi.  My father wanted to visit the Taj Mahal in Agra.  This time my father, 2 brothers his wife and me.  My husband did not join us.  He was more interested in visiting Kerala.  Next time-lah my dear husband.............! 

Taj Mahal was so....... beautiful.  The work on the marble wau......  no words to describe.  You have to see it for yourself.  You will wonder how people can put up such a building at that time.   
 
Taj Mahal .... the 3rd wonder of the world that I have visited. 

I was fascinated to see the beauty of Taj Mahal.  
  Tak jemu mata memandang.  The more you see the more beautiful it is.

With my family at Agra Fort, Delhi.  My father and brothers & wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment