Welcome To My Blog

Saturday 30 July 2011

Trip to Beijing

On behalf of my office club, I was asked to organised a trip overseas.  Majority of them chose Beijing, China.  So end of last year 06.11.2010 around 20 of us went to Beijing for 6 days 5 nights.  Vacasia tour was the travel agent.  My group has to join another group from Kedah & Langkawi.  They were very nice and friendly people.  We had a wonderful and memorable time together.   
The whole group at the feet of "Great Wall of China".

Kumpulan gagak hitam sesat kat Beijing.  Kuangkuangkuang.....
  
Nana de-kute and me at the Summer Palace, Beijing. 
This was the 1st place we visited when we arrived Beijing. 

Hello... Hello....  anybody there....  Trying to get in touch with
loved ones.  Miss them very much ..... huhuhu....

Kick!!!   Kick!!!  and away you go.  Huhuhu....  
Main bulu ayam.  Kecik, kecik tak puas main kah? 



Enjoying the view at the Great Wall of China. 
Strong wind ..........  
blowing all the sands into my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment